The Marketing Messages feature in the Channels section is one way MassiveHand Campaign Works™ can optimize and personalize your communication with contacts. With marketing messages, contacts will receive your content on a channel they’ve set as their preference.
MassiveHand Campaign Works™ users can create content to send through one or more channels: email, SMS, Tweet, Web Notification, and Mobile Push Notification. If a contact’s channel preference is set on the contact record, MassiveHand Campaign Works™ will send the appropriate content on the preferred channel, using the Send Marketing Message action in a campaign.
If the contact hasn’t specified a preferred channel, email will be the default channel. If a contact has reached frequency rules or paused communication, MassiveHand Campaign Works™ will send the message using another opted-in channel with the highest frequency allowed.
To set up a Marketing Message, use the following procedure:
- Under the Channels section, click Marketing Messages
- Click +New.
- Add a Name and Description.
- Select the channels to include. Slide the Enabled switch to Yes to include a channel. When a channel is enabled, the check mark next to the channel name will be green.
- Select an item from the channel for the content you’ve created. If you haven’t created the content yet, select Create New from the menu. Or, save the marketing message, create the content, and return to the marketing message later to add the channel.
- Once your marketing message is created with channels and content selected, click Save and close.